Wednesday 31 August 2011

Blooding

Looking at their photo album...nothing left to say .
Angry,lonely,sad.....My confused feeling made me in a loss.
A word had buried in my deep heart's core a long time ago,
Not dare to speak out...What should I do actually?
I had put all my effort to try to understand their new lifestyle,
But I can't...Am I a freak to both of you?
I asked myself..No answer...An evil had come and stole my heart

I found that I am a outsider in their world,
I can't get into their talk,
I can't feel the wonderful atmosphere when got together,
I said nothing.....All things had changed or I have thought a lot?

Your radiance had made me walked away from you,
I scared I am a burden,
The others vision had made me thought that I am a freak,
But you said nothing.

You never think of me,
You never walk to my side when I feel lonely,
You never consider my feeling...
You just act that I am an important person in your life,
But I am not.That is the reality...

I know you had tried your best,
I know I am not good enough,
I know everything
evil had slowly taken over my heart,I fought against it,
I never lose!
pain,pain,PAIN!!!!

My tears had burst out,
again and again...
Heart is blooding......

Over, everything is over.
I should change my thinking...
Erm,I ought to...

1 comment:

  1. Try to think the greener side=)

    Friendship must pass through many test,all of us can recognise is "fate",cherish everyone no matter who they are,much less friends that beside us.

    You and the other friends are just like a scale,
    one side is you,the other side is them,
    manage a friendship is not easy.
    Needs both parties' effort to keep it balance,aren't?

    Cheers and gambate!

    Remember:Don't force yourself^^

    I can lend my ears to you whenever you are in need.Only times will tell the truth!Wait and see it.

    ReplyDelete