Wednesday 3 August 2011

Determination!!!

Walking in the pavement grey,
Walking brainlessly,
Walking disorientated...
      A word...hits someone heart mercilessly,
      A word... makes someone at a loss,
People... always blaming the others fault,
      But not theirs....
People... always complaining the others mistakes,
      But not theirs.....
      A word... makes someone regain consciousnss
      A word... makes someone clear-headed
That is human's inherented quality,
      That is a reality...
Brace up ! Brace up!
     One day, I will stand up and  prove my ability to you!
     One day, You will bow in front of me!
A girl with determinetion nowadays,
Will make you sigh regret!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yup,a matured thinking.
    I like this=)

    Our ability don't have to show it to others,others would see and witness it one day later with RESPECT emotion.Just be oursleves.

    Always be determined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~thanks~

    This poem behalf on my thinking.I will prove to the others my ability once day.Determination is damn important .Lead our life with determination will find out that life is not humdrum because there are a lot of things that we can make it.
    sometimes I am thinking,how can a people living without determination?!and How bored their life are!For me , if I find that i wanna to achieve something , i will move heaven and earth to got it!!!~~That is Ng Shi Lin~

    XDXD~

    ReplyDelete