Wednesday 27 July 2011

Am I ???

All the exam is over .A word that can illustrate my feeling now is-TIRED...Everything is over...Gaze at the bluish shy,boundless ,limitless ,vast. My confused feeling make me in a lost.Sometime, I am thinking , what is the definition of friend ? A friend in need is a friend indeed...
She is sitting at the back , doing her homework... looked so lonely...
I AM USELESS...what actually i can do for her?although merely a cheerful greeting...
 I am a cold-blooded  human being...9 years,9 years already...but i still can't understand her well, is i am a helpful friend  or i am just a passerby in her life?
Her voice is the most wonderful in the world, her smile is the most beautiful in the world ...she is such a flawless person....Others  are laughing but her heart is blooding ,Others are giggling but her eyes are rolling with tears .....
Arh !!! My Friend what can i do for you?JUST FOR YOU!!!!
Am i a useful friend for you?

4 comments:

  1. Gambate=)

    Managing friendship is not an easy task,it needs both parties' effort.

    Times will prove everything,a TRUE HEART friend will NEVER lost from your life no matter you encountered what incident.And NOW the mostt important thing is you got to cherish everyone beside of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm~you are certainly right.

    Managing a friendship is really not an easy task.Be sincere, honest, frank and genuine to every one beside us.

    Friends are a part of my life and had colored it beautifully.Encountered all the sweet, sour , bitter together.Grasp and cherish this friendship is my responsibility!~

    You are so significant in my life too!~~
    muacks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,I'm glad to hear that.

    Friends indeed play an important role in our life,give us encouragement when we are sad,accompany us to experience any incident.Cheers for us,proud of them.

    Nothing is valuable than FRIENDS,FAMILY=)

    ReplyDelete