Saturday 23 July 2011

what is the definition of......EXAM??

Are exams tricks that played on student???OR it really is the act of looking at something carefully???
BUT for me ,EXAM is just a trick that played on me!!!!!
Thursday: BM1,BM2,SJ  Friday: SN2,GEO..........the bull shit time table for the prapercubaan~
What is going on the earth now???EXAM,EXAM and EXAM!!!!!!Nothing left!!!!!!!!!
Is that my life???the piano exam is coming soon....stress, stress and STRESS
smile?! I looked at the mirro and tried to smile but how could i smile.
the tears rolled in my eyes one after they another fell on my shirt with sorrow, the tears with great dread , the tear with apprehensions....
Who know that feeling?WHO!!!!my heart is irritated by the ghastly feeling...they are the evil in my life...
i acted as happy as i could among my friends...but who can really experience the frightened in my deep heart core......im just a girl ,a lonely girl..........
i ought to clam down myself....be a lovely 15 years old girl , a girl with a wonderful smile on her face.....
leave me alone.........
the world is still wonderful,fantastic..........

9 comments:

  1. Wow,you really seem bring too much stress to yourself.Try to reduce stress in the best way=)

    Exam has its benefit and also disadvantage,but it depends.Exam is to test your ability and buck you up.

    15 years old,is really a stressful and busy life.But,gone through it meaningfully,you cannot compensate any of your regret in this year if you miss it.

    Sometimes,we have to let go something to gain something.God is fair.God wouldn't let everybody's life pass smoothly,but full of challenges,we have to accept and learn.

    gambate=D
    Tomorrow will always be better=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~you are right!!!!this year is really the year that full of challenge to me~~i think i would not be regretted because i had put all my effort~~~
    thank all of you, the urge that you and all my friend give me had really touched my heart ~thak all of you!!THANK!!!
    my life is wonderful,life is fantastic because of my friends and my family~
    love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,you're welcome.
    Always be postive thinking and you will be in the right path=)Love you too♥ be grateful

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya~i ll try my best ~~try to make my life more and more wonderful~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see both of my kids thinking positively. We are only human beings, we might feel bad and down at times, but we are the ones to determine the duration of the storm and also the duration of having happiness:-) HEARTS decide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol~~yaya~but some time the storm come abruptly and make someone in a lost...experience the bitter of the life...
    got a story...
    a boy asked the God how to make him feel more peaceful and the god answer him,"now i will give u a lot of ordeal... because storm come after peaceful!!!
    the boy finally understand the definition of PEACEFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr.Yew:Haha,you're exactly right=)
    Sure,I am influenced by you lol,holds to positive thinking,don't worry so much,forced wouldn't has happiness^^

    The power to make a wise decision is on our hands.Yup,heart depends and also character depends.

    Persevere unremittingly..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool:-) Cheers... Growth is that matters!

    ReplyDelete