Friday 15 July 2011

Walking in the rain

WALKING IN THE RAIN is so cold...feel lonely , helplessly..Rain drops hit me like bullets...mercilessly ,ruthlessly...(that is the others feeling but not mine~)
Today is my first time walking int the rain, although the weather is so cold,but i cn still giggling with my buddy...laughing ,running and cachinnating ~so enjoyable.....forget about the exam......
TODAY is a happy day , a pleasant day ,a free-willingly day.....A day that i can be myself...^_^
But when i return home , all the homework is awaiting for me..They look at me fiercely ....My tears is rolling in my eyes liked hot spring and it is going to burst!!!what the held is going on my life!..............

11 comments:

  1. Don't walk in the rain ya next time,otherwise you will easily catch a coldXD
    haha,but quite relax when enjoying the rain scene=)
    i love rain scene with rainbow^^

    gambate lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~me 2~
    at that second walking in the rain,so freely~
    next time,join us~XDXDLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. u ll found smth interesting~trust me~u ll~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be playing in the rain, it was years ago. Quite enjoyable, once in a blue moon, how shocking! Lol... YOu remind me of my old days, old but fresh in memory! Time waits for no man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay,wait for me.

    Mr.Yew:You are no longer 18 years old already a,times had prove it lol=)haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha~ya~~no longer youthful edi~
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celeka one... I am always 18... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erm..don't try to cheat aXD

    ReplyDelete