Saturday 16 July 2011

A day with U

''hey! hey! you are in the wrong path man!"shouted my little bother.."where got??why can't?"reply my father.
both of them sitting under the passion fruit tree in my house and playing something interesting.(actually ,i don't know what is that) ..."yup!yup!GOAL!"this time is my father turn , he shouted like a kid in the baby chair, happily , pleasantly..."What actually is that?WEIRD~"i tortured at them.
waiting...waiting....and waiting....they pay no attention at me and continue playing thier "weird"game~DAMN BORING...
after some minutes watching at their funny monkey  face ,something attract my attention... the name of that "weird"game-CARROM MEN ~bom..bom..BOM! LOL
i looked at my dad and begin to maunder at him."DAD............ DAD ........... DAD ...........i wanna to play~"finally ,the victory is mine!XDXD
how to play it?adui!so messy ..........AFTER 20 MINUTES......i find that the game is so fascinating.....
now,is my turn,and i shouted like a mad woman“GOAL,GOAL,GOAL!!”

a day with CARROM MEN and my FAMILY...so warm and fragrant.......

7 comments:

  1. This game is good=)
    I played before this..
    But I think the moment getting along with family members is always sweet and nice,no matter you play what game

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~all of us shouted like the monkey in the jungle~LOL ~and my fingers,damn hurt!!!
    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,don't so serious~Just play play ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy, remember, cherish and maintain the passion...with family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha~i will~the atmosphere at that time is damn good~~~~XDXDLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine...from the mood of your words:-)

    ReplyDelete