Wednesday 21 September 2011

Inspiration


    What is inspiration?Inspiration is a process that makes someone clear-headed,hence doing something more remarkable and meaningful.Is there anybody who had inspired  you and so made you who you are and what you are today? If the answer is NO,you are such a damfool and living in your own world, nothing left. Your heart is too narrow to make others reach you.How PITIFUL!  


    There is a good man.I am too lucky to meet him. He had inspired me a lot.A LOT.A girl who once was hidden in the mist had now walked out from the back stage.She starts to make her life more colourful , meaningful .The word "regret" will never emerge in her life anymore.


    When I was a 14 years old student,my thinking was so......pure,innocent and childish!The world is so vast and there are a lot of things that ought to discovered.But pitifully, I didn't know and never think of it.An adventitious opportunity made me to attended his class.The first impression when I Saw him , a guy who was "NORMAL".A year past,he was not "normal" as i thought before. My childish thinking had completely varnished by all the words he had said. Although merely a word,

    He makes me feel myself so tiny.He makes me ashamed. He makes me clear-headed!He is not as wonderful as you think but he is so influential. My dream can clearly be seen nowadays. I know waht should i do now and what is my responsibility. Every time when i attended his class,I have to endure his sarcastic-tounged .It is just like the chemical substances that irritates you soul and heart deeply but it is useful.Although the chemical substances are hurting me,the determination had been planted in my deep heart's core deeply.Never give up, never lose.

    Thank you for passing through my life.You are so important for me.I appreciate all the efforts you have done to make me clear-headed.A girl who was inspired by you nowadays can look at the blueish sky and say,"I will make the whole world sigh!"

4 comments:

  1. 初恋这件小事
    这戏里有这字,他老师说的,笑死人~~
    what is the inspiration?
    every one have inspiraton....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 什么初恋这件小事???
    不很明白~>.<~
    解释下~什么戏?
    你说图片还是inspiration这个题目和戏有关???
    gong 啊~~psps~
    inspiration的意思是激励,灵感,感悟之类的~
    这文章要表达的是在我一生中谁感悟了我,让我会变成今天的自己~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 初恋这件小事是一部泰国戏~~
    它里面有一个很好笑的老师,他老师有说到这个字,那一幕超好笑~~
    这戏很感人也很好笑~~
    好笑到你控制不了,感人到你掉眼泪...
    考完试去看下~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好地~~
    那不印度戏也是哦~
    真的~一定要去看~超好看的~
    那是我看过最好看的电影~相信我~绝对不会错~
    你一定会爱上那部戏~3 idiot~~

    ReplyDelete