Tuesday 13 September 2011

Love

The exam is just around the corner...
happy,nervous,scared.....
my confused feeling made me in a lost...
Sometime i am thinking,is exam  the most important thing in my live?

The answer is NO....  A lot of things that are more important than this,that is never a doubt.But,I ll still do my best in this exam.I am a girl who never bow to the difficulties.As a student, a thing that I ought to do now is do well in my studies.GO!GO!Nothing is impossible.I will not make my life stain with the word I can't. My destination,my responsibility.

15 years already,  my mom and dad had brought me up for 15 years.But i can't do anything for them.Am I a good daughter?Hope so.When I was born,I am just a little baby,a baby  who can't speak,who can't walk....Is them,my parents.They had paid all their effort and scarified themselves to bring me up.The process is not facile but hard.They had showered my life with the word "LOVE".I feel an immense gratitude to both of them ,deeply in my heart.I never speak it out.I am such a coward!The word "I love you:" had buried in my deep heart's core for 15 years.Such a long time.......The things that i can do to my parents now is take care of myself and nothing left.I swear.

I ll do all my best in this coming exam.I can now faintly visible the smile on their face.So lovely, so pleased.
A gift for both of you in my 15 years old's life.Thank you ,my lovely guardian angel.

Keep going Ng Shi Lin!

A girl stronger than you seen.
Never lose.

4 comments:

  1. Be filial constantly,this is the most important value that we should practice.

    Their noble love is witness by all of us=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~all the thing should be after filial piety
    our parents had scarified a lot when we born till now.be a great son or daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup,indeed=)

    Use our ability and energy to show filial towards them in whatever circumstances.

    ReplyDelete