Saturday 24 December 2011

Wonder

Time flows.I was still there,at the dot.
I wonder who am I actually and what is my destination.
No answer.Idleness,laziness make me lost.
I am wondering at the dark that is full of fearfulness without a purpose.I fumble my way out from the dark.
Why,What,How.......

Wake up,Wake up and Wake up.A voice reverberates in my deep heart's core.
"Time is like a roll of toilet paper,you never realise how little you have,til there is a little left."
I should walk out from my world,and go on a trip.
what the world will give you,is always beyond what runs wild in your mind.
I should be more matured.

Take every change,drop every fear.


5 comments:

  1. good~~~
    i wonder who am i actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea~~not bad~~so who said short is no good?><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tis~~
    "Time is like a roll of toilet paper,you never realise how little you have,til there is a little left."
    aixin^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wake up call rings once again,
    and sleeping babies are then awakened.
    Congrats for the right reflection,
    it pulls your from darkness,
    leading you toward brightness.
    Hmm... Good Writing Kid:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tq all of u~
    i appreciate^^gambate!

    ReplyDelete