Friday 6 April 2012

Just Poem

When the world finds out its speciality
        is the day I was born
        crying as loud as possible
        to welcome this unacquainted world.

At the very moment
        she great me with a tremendous smile
                            with a pair of tearing eyes
                            with a heart filled with LOVE.
Everything is that wonderful
Everything is that exquisite
BUT,the baby at that time knew NOTHING!

        Time flies,days past
Growing,wondering and understanding
Innocent,clear-headed and maturing
Now, the baby is a teenager
        5840 days had past
        All the bygones is kept in the teenager's deep heart's core
This memory is just for you and me

Endure all my faults with an oceantic heart
You,let me know that what is the real love
        Love,is not that easy
                 BUT is a myth
sometimes, I wonder
        Who am I actually?
        Why I am that blissed to have you in my life?

The answer is just, that is the power of affinity
        Making me your daughter
        Making you my mother
God is that wonderful
        Because He gave me a wonderful present at the day I was born
        That is YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Wow it so touching!Indeed,life is mystery.Every child with parents is a great present that given by Noble-God.Maybe that is a luck too...Treasure them forever.God bless!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahhaha~tq~^^
    indeed~~we r tat lucky to have them right?
    we had owe them a lot since the day we were born.The love tat they showered is far longer than forever.

    ReplyDelete