Sunday 15 July 2012

Maybe

Days past. I feel quite disgusting with those memories and pasts that have been tangling me since 13 days ago.
I have nothing left to say actually.I feel really tired with those kind of shit things.
Maybe I am too tender and incomprehensible with that.

Maybe it's true,maybe we don't know what we have until we've lost it.
Maybe it's true,maybe we don't know what we're missing until we find it.

absolutely......
Did I done anything wrong?
can you please just speak it out without preamble?
Oh please, I hate waiting......
You make me feel that I am a criminal that deeply hurt your heart.
IRONIC.

All those things are still crystal clear.
The feeling,the events,the sight and so on.
I sincerely appreciate them.
and now I find that the word 'good night' is not that simple anymore.
I'd rather have you as a friend than not have you in my life at all.
A passerby?
A stranger?  

Time passes,
memory fade,
feeling change......
Maybe nothing left. 

The answer......will never emerge.
Just go ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment